Experience Points Guide Experience Points Guide

hey

i was wondering how to make a preloader, im baffled.

-mike

Splent responds:

Go back to my other movie; I told you there :)

A Flower for Osama A Flower for Osama

hey

i was wondering how you make a preloader, im baffled.

-mike

Splent responds:

You mean it works? SWEET! Anyway, you go into Flash, and where you click help, there is a section called "Using Flash". Click it, and it brings up a menu. On the left side, you click "Index", then "p" and go down to preloaders. There you will find instructions!

Tow Eggs Tow Eggs

gwee!

The German writing makes it even more funny than it is!!! and when they laugh, those crappy sound loops hhahahah!

Big Mistake Part 2 Big Mistake Part 2

vERy gOOd!

Well I think that your movie was one of the funniest I've seen; and I've seen quite a bit mind you...Yeah anyway I got this funny Ren & Stimpy vibe off of YOUR 1and2 episodes, and Ren and Stimpy is cool, so that makes me like ur stuff even more. Plus I think that when you put "YOUR" in the eyes, it prolly would be better than "YOU'RE" anyway, cause you're is bigger.

Eskimo Bob Z Eskimo Bob Z

OH MAN!

Thats gotta be the best eskimo bob episode EVER! Man u could really go far with this shit if u tried like u did this time!

GOOD JOB!!!!

A b/w animated story A b/w animated story

THIS....

IS WAY BETTER THAN "THE FINAL TASK". And i love that music that goes with the song!

-Mike

Eskimo Bob 7 Eskimo Bob 7

hey...

As being a witness to almost all of ur Eskimo Bob series, i think they are awesome. There are some things u should try to do though...

1. All the classic sounds make up eskimo bob, from Bob's burb to the cheezy climax sound. But u should add more sound effects to get people more intrested in the cartoon.

2. You should do more things with ur episodes, like make them longer, and make up new ideas, like Bob gets kidnapped by Iraqians and Alfonzo goes to save him, heh thats not quite a good idea but u get the picture.

3. Do something other than have the seal club things. Dont get me wrong about the seal thing though, every time the seal shows up it cracks me up!

Well i hope u take that advice into consideration, if u want this cartoon to be something everyone will like. -Mike

AnotherSkatingMovie FULL AnotherSkatingMovie FULL

heh.

After seeing all those skate videos, this one was the last one i wanted to see. For u see, this one has inspired me to make the ultimate skate flash. And ill try not to make it a flash all those skate flash haters will hate.

Eskimo Bob 5 Eskimo Bob 5

tehee

very good young lad. I especially liked the part where he CLUBBED THE SEAL! teehee!

I Turned Into A Martian I Turned Into A Martian

Good, good.

I know how hard it is to make a flash video so i think u deserve some credit for that one. The sound really made the movie better so that was a good move too. All in all twas a GOOD movie!

-The Wolfster